Intersession A encompasses all communication between both Primary [PC] and Secondary [SC] Chars occurring between S1|E2|S1 and S1|E2|S2. There are no distinct Intersessional Start and Close times.
- displayed ongoing curiosity regarding the 5th PC.
- posted in-game achievements and continual status updates: indicates successful Perceptual Integration into the FEF [Forced Environment Field].
- extensively responded to SC @jr_carpenter: reveals that “Stressa is my birthname (I’m unmarried)…” [note: the use of the term "umarried" as opposed to "not married"].
- referenced photography and remodeling multiple times.
- framed the Intersession with referencing perceived authority “I’ll have to check the manual”.
- displayed partial navigation of the FEF by Contextual Linking and referencing External Content:
- referenced her current Observer Status and awareness of the ongoing nature of the #feralC Project.
- displayed Sustained Engagement Patterns with @Miss_Stressa, prompting @Miss_Stressa to communicate a Bio-Reference:
- referenced multiple fluctuating Bio-States: “hungry”/”inside outside”/”stressa as it gets”/”missing food”/”absence of eggs”.
- gave notification of their absence for Session 2: indicating a marked shift from their overall Engagement Patterns evidenced in Session 1.